Steven K. Lee
Founder and CEO
A leading turnaround and growth CEO with proven track record of successful company turnaround, business model innovation and profitability, as well as long term growth initiatives.
- 2016 – Present : CEO, NWS Instruments AG, Lenzburg, Switzerland
- 2006 – 2008: CEO, Leica Camera AG, Solms, Germany. Led the successful turnaround of the 1,000-employee company to profitability within 18 months as well as chartering the development of 19 new products.
- 2000 – 2006: VP of Strategic Development, Best Buy Co., Richfield, Minnesota, USA. Drove multiple strategic planning and revenue growth alliances. Created the first profitable private label technology manufacturing business as well as filing design patents with Porsche Design, Austria.
- 1995 – 2000: Founder, Canorus Inc., Nashville, Tennessee. Led the global transition of digital audio production and archival to 24/192 high definition format.
- 1977 – 1995: IBM Corporation, Armonk, New York, Corporate Marketing
- Steven holds 7 United States Patents with 10 additional applications.